Tuesday, May 31, 2011

*..::My Drawings::..*

Alright, Well, I made this blog in reference to my Sketches. Hence the title : "Sketch This" So these are a few of my drawings above!  ^^^

Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted to be an artist. I've gotten better and better over the years. And Now, I'm at my best that I've ever been! Drawing is my life. I love the feeling you get after finishing a drawing after working on it for 4-10 hours. (Depending on the difficulty, Of course) These are a few of my best drawings that I've done. Feedback is much appreciated. =]

My favorite book! TWIL

This is framed in my room. For sale.

A photo of my hands.

I drew this one for a friend. He absolutely loved it.


Gotta love baby feet. =]

The butterfly I drew for my boyfriend

I drew this one for a friend.

This is the converse I drew. =] Gotta love converse.
----Lissa Marie <3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sketches are so beautiful and powerful. I wish you much success in your art
Hugs
Brenda
Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

I LOVE baby feet