Monday, May 23, 2011

When I moved to the small town we live in now, I had to leave my life behind. My whole family was left 2000 miles in the opposite direction I was going.... Now, in about 15 days, I finally get to see them for the fist time in 2 years. I'm so excited! My mom isn't to thrilled that I'm leaving her for 35 days, but I really hope it'll be worth the struggle. You know? We have slot planned.... Shopping, waterpark, family pictures, family reunion. YAY!!!!!

Yesterday, my mom, my sister and I all went to the local park and docks for photo taking. Haha. (excuse my grammar) and we got a bunch of really nice pictures taken! I went on picnik and edited some of them, and they turned out ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I loved it!!!! I'll have some of them up soon...as soon as I get my stuff back, which probably won't be till I leave for Phoenix..... :[ SAD.

Lot's 'a love...
Lissa Marie <3

0 comments: